Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union NEFCU - Review about Debt from Tamarac, Florida

From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU.I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year old debt, or send the payment history on the account or provide how they came to amount owed "interest".

Every time I call it's a different amount, their stories are never the same. I have the right to see my documents, and to see what they are charging me, I feel as if they are just big children playing games with my life. I've had this account with NEFCU for almost 10 years, establishing credit even before I turned 18, and made payments straight for 10 years, up until 2008 when I fell on hard times. Lost my job, everything went into collection.

Little by little I've tried to settle my debt with all, these people are not human, unwilling to understand and unreasonable. As soon as I fell on hard times NEFCU prayed on me, I was a victim of hard times in the economy, after being a loyal customer for 10 years.

I would highly recommend not doing business with any of these businesses.Thanks for the 10 years of business and 5 years of misery NEFCU, 15 years of my life wasted

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
Financial Services
review #522075

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union NEFCU? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 11, 2014 #914607 Great Neck, New York

I agree with the person above. Nefcu is wonderful to deal with as long as you have a great credit rating and are not a second late with one of their bills. Otherwise beware. Very difficult to work with.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.